Scheduling An Appointment
To schedule your initial evaluation with one of our specialized physical therapists,please call our office at (937) 227-3174 or fill out the form below.
Prior to your first appointment
We are glad to have you as our patient at Orion. To help facilitate your experience, if possible, we request that you complete registration paperwork prior to your first visit. Please download the new patient paperwork. If you are unable to access this information, or if you prefer, we can mail or e-mail you directly.
As a small business, we try to be efficient as possible so that we may continue to offer you the best care at affordable prices. To this end, we request that you contact your insurance agent and confirm your specific benefits and coverage. We have a work sheet that we can provide for you to complete as you speak with your insurance company.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled initial evaluation.
We are participating providers for the following insurance companies:
- Anthem- (except Anthem Sr. Advantage/ MEDICARE ANTHEM) We will file claims for them
- United Healthcare (EXCEPT COMMUNITY PLANS THROUGH MEDICAID)
- Medicare MCP’s (Managed Care Plans) (except Molina Medicare)
- DCA/IBA Health Plans
- Tricare (Standard only; not Prime)
- Workers Comp (BWC)
- Great West Healthcare
- Assurant Health
- GEHA (Most plans)
- PREMIER HEALTH
We are NOT participating providers for the following insurance companies:
- Commercial (Non-Medicare) Aetna (but will file claims for/verify out of network benefits)
- Commercial (Non-Medicare) Humana (but will file claims for/verify out of network benefits)
- Anthem Senior Advantage (Any Anthem Medicare Managed Care Plan)
- Medicaid’s MCP’s like Caresource, Molina, AmeriGroup, etc. (Managed Care Programs)
- Medical Mutual-Will not file claims, must select self-pay
- Cigna-Will not file claims, must select self-pay
- Health Span
UHC COMMUNITY PLAN Through Medicaid-Will not file claims, must select self-pay
WE DO ACCEPT AETNA MEDICARE AND HUMANA MEDICARE BUT THE PATIENT MUST VERIFY IF THEY HAVE OUT OF NETWORK BENEFITS BY CALLING THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY